Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone (NHDC) is a flavonoid derivative of hydrogenated new hesperidin extracted from natural citrus plants. It is an artificial sweetener with anti-oxidation and anti-tumor. , anti-diabetes, antibacterial and estrogen-like effects. It has a strong sweet taste (1500 to 1800 times the sweetness of sucrose), has a refreshing taste and a long aftertaste, and has an excellent effect of shielding bitterness.Basic Information
|Product Name||Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone|
|Appearance||Light yellow |
|Shelf life||2 year|
|Packing||Carton, aluminiu foil bag inside |
|Application||High sweetness non-nutritive sweetener, flavoring agent|
1) High sweetness and low calories. Refreshing taste and lasting aftertaste
2) Excellent effect on shielding bitterness
3) Sweet, slow, refreshing, long lasting
4) Good stability, no toxicity, fast metabolism
5) Seasoning characteristics such as sweetening, flavoring, flavoring and bitterness
6) Has antioxidant activity, lowers cholesterol and lowers blood sugar and other physiological activitiesSafety
1) NHDC as a food additive and food flavor was recorded in China's food additive use standard GB2760-2014 (#S0269)
2) The American Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association (FEMA) lists it as a recognized safe substance (GRAS) (#3811)
3) Listed in the EU Food Flavoring Agent List (#E959)
4) Approved by the Australian National Food Authority as a "flavoring substance" European Pharmacopoeia (EP-8)
5) The eighth edition of the Codex Alimentarius of the United States Pharmacopoeia (US-FCC8)
6) It is used as a flavoring agent in Japan.
7) As a list of sweeteners in China's feed additives (2013) Ministry of Agriculture Announcement No. 2045Application
1) Food sweeteners
3) Functional foods and Health supplements sweeteners
4) Bitter masking agents
5) Food flavors and fragrances
6) Animal feedPacking & Shipment
Quality Control of Health Sources
1) A system in accordance with GMP standard, supervision on whole production process.
2) Health Sources is equipped with advanced detecting device, such as AFS, GC, HPLC, UV etc, supply the
detailed Certificate of Analysis.
3) Procurement-Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4) Production-Strictly according to the standard specifications, conform to USP, EP, BP, CP, AJI, FCC etc
pharmaceutical and/or food standards.
5) Warehousing and storage: Clear and dry condition with suitable temperature.
6) Transportation - Audit and supervise the logistics environment to ensure storage safety.
7) Keep samples for all batches goods to be traceable in case of quality discrepance.